Health innovation in the fight against the pandemic
In 2020, the healthcare system in both Russia and the world urgently needed new medical products and technologies. In Russia, the products necessary to fight the pandemic received were in the focus of attention, went through registration procedures and entered the market at an incredible speed for medical products. Has the attitude of business and regulators towards innovative products / start-up projects changed in this regard? What are the current trends in medical innovation in the world and has the pandemic made adjustments to these trends.
- Difficulties faced by a startup project in Russia
- How the world's largest companies work with startups
- Competition among medical startups
- Current trends in medical startups
- What infrastructure now exists in Russia for the development of startups, how complete is it and corresponds to world practices
- Has the pandemic influenced the attitude of business and regulators towards innovation?