KPMG WILL HOLD THE FINAL OF THE IT STARTUP COMPETITION AT THE OPEN INNOVATION FORUM
Ten finalists of the IT startup competition announced by the Skolkovo Foundation and KPMG, special partner of the Open Innovations, will speak at the International Forum for Innovative Development, which will be held on 21-23 October at the Skolkovo Technopark.
KPMG is one of the leaders in the consulting services market in Russia and in the world. Every day, the company works with leaders of national economies around the world in order to fulfill a key task which is maintaining profitable sustainable growth in the context of the transformation of business models, the emergence of new players, new technologies, new regulatory frameworks.
A joint competition is held for IT startups with innovative solutions that transform traditional business into digital one and significantly reduce costs and / or increase the company's revenue compared to the traditional business model.
You can apply for participation in the competition if you are implementing a project in one of the areas:
• Big data analysis, machine learning, artificial intelligence, neural communications, predictive analytics systems
• Digital production (technological process control, maintenance and repair, etc.)
• Internet of things
• Process mining
• Existing business with the revenue from sales of software, devices
• Availability of a commercialization model and an organizational business model
• Solutions that may be in demand on the international market
• The project corresponds to the subject of competitive selection
Finalists and winners will receive:
• Ten finalists will have the opportunity to speak in the final of the competition at the Open Innovations 2019 international forum for innovative development
• Entering global markets: winners will be arranged to meet with representatives of KPMG international offices
• Inclusion of products in the catalogue of KPMG recommended digital transformation solutions
• Help in finalizing the solution to the needs of a particular customer
• Mentor support from the Skolkovo Foundation and experts from KPMG
• Development of an individual startup development program
Applications are accepted until 11 September 2019.
Read more about the competition here.